-
December 23rd, 2005, 02:35 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
I wasn?t planning on getting Jess, so I can?t really say I?m disappointed per se, but I also wish they had not given her the ?buck tooth? grin, and instead a closed mouth. Her teeth look even more overbite/bucked to me than the other dolls (before braces I had some of the worst teeth I've ever seen in a person; my parents were actually embarrassed for me, so I guess I wouldn't want the same for a doll [img]wink.gif[/img] ). I was also hoping she?d have a pet parrot.
In a way, though, I'm not disappointed, because this gives me more of an excuse not to want another doll. [img]smile.gif[/img] I *am* very happy that she is an Asian doll, though, since Asian dolls have been overlooked up until now by AG.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks